Monday, August 23, 2010

Introduction

I never thought I would ever be the girl to cry in the middle of the night thinking about everything that went wrong in my last relationship. But this past year I was that girl. I was the girl that converse with all her girlfriends about how sad I was and I didn't understand why I was acting like I was. I am the strong type of woman. The type that never shows she's hurt in public, the one that never cries, the one that all the other girls go to for some pick-me-up advise (or the advise that makes him look worst than he really is). But this one guy hurt me so bad that I was the girl that I swore I would never be.


The relationship was fucked up anyway, but still it was a long one and I guess the longer you are with someone, the longer its takes to realize that its fucked up. And the longer it takes for you to realize its fucked up the more it hurts. So its a lose-lose situation. But still, you never think that one person could hurt you so bad. And it took me a year, yes and entire year to get over this one guy. So you can say I had five fucked up years. And in the end it wasn't even worth it! He wasn't hot, he wasn't rich, he wasn't particularly good at anything (especially sex... thats a crime in itself), and he wasn't really that nice. Why the hell did I fall for him? I guess when you live in the moments the important things pass you by. 

That doesn't matter now because I have finally realized that I am so much better that he is. I am so much better without him than I am with him. I am so much better being the person that someone will learn to love and adore. I am the person that he missed out on. And I have realized all this over a course of a long, lonely year. So why start this blog? I'm not a writer by any means, my grammar isn't perfect, I can't spell, and I tend to ramble on a lot. But I felt like I had something to say. I don't particularly care if anyone reads this, but if they do I hope it helps. I figure I have had a year to learn all this, why not share someone it. 

So... How to get over a guy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment